[R] R editor for Mac

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Thu Jan 21 19:13:41 CET 2016

Aye. You can make source/editor windows consume the entire area or
have them as separate windows and can define a consistent line-ending
vs platform native (I run RStudio Preview and [sometimes] dailies and
can confirm these are in there). The addition of full R
(C/C++/HTML/javascript/etc) code diagnostics (optional) is also a
pretty compelling feature.