[R] Having a go at Rpad

tshort tshort at eprisolutions.com
Sat Jun 17 22:00:03 CEST 2006

That means that Apache doesn't know to execute the perl files. Something's
wrong with your Apache configuration or directory permissions. Some things
to check:

* Make sure the *.pl files in ../Rpad/server/ are set to enable execution.

* Check your apache http.conf. You need something like the following to tell
perl that those *.pl files are executable (with the directory renamed as
appropriate):

<Directory /var/www/Rpad/server*>
  <IfModule mod_perl.c>
    <Files *.pl> # requires mod_perl
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::Registry
      Options +ExecCGI
      PerlSendHeader ON
    </Files>
  </IfModule>
  Options +ExecCGI
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
  <IfModule mod_expires.c>
    ExpiresActive on
    ExpiresDefault "now plus 0 seconds"
  </IfModule>
</Directory>

* Check your apache error logs; they might give you some insight.

If none of those fixes it, contact me offline with more details.

- Tom