[R] Interaction term in anova - how it should be written in a manuscript table?

Sun Mar 20 22:22:09 CET 2005

For a me too post, I agree with Andy's recommendation, which in turn is
supported by "How to Report Statistics in Medicine" by Lang and Secic,
ACP, 1997. There is an example table (8.2) on page 133.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz