[BioC] R/Maanova Tutorial

Ricardo Verdugo ricardo.verdugo at jax.org
Mon Mar 22 16:08:57 CET 2010

Dear Dejian:

Thank you for your message. I admit Maanova lacks some documentation
about the constructions of the  contrast matrix, and this point is
among the missing items. From my personal experience, I have seen that
the columns are in alphabetical order by levels of the terms in the
'term' argument to matest. I usually check the X matrix from the
fitmaanova object to make sure. One gets an idea from looking at the
coefficients of this matrix.

If somebody else in the maanova list has any further information about
this, please jump in.

Ricardo.