[BioC] Custom annotation for a package in development?

Nathan Harmston iwanttobeabadger at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:48:03 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of making a R package which implements
some of my work and in order to make it faster and more reliable, I am
planning to make a custom annotation package with a custom schema
(although this would be based on existing schema). Are their any
guidelines for creating such annotation packages? I couldn't see
anything on BioC.

In all I am planning on creating this package and releasing it and was
wondering if there was a code review process implemented for any new
packages? I have found the current guidelines for R packages and was
wondering if there were anything similar for BioC.

Many thanks in advance,

Nathan Harmston