[BioC] microarrays image analysis

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 21:20:59 CET 2008

Dear Abhilash,

although it would be possible to build a microarray image analysis
application from the tools provided in the EBImage package, it seems
that most likely it would be an unwise investment of your time. There
are many well-tested applications out there for just this task, see e.g.
here for an overview:

http://ihome.cuhk.edu.hk/~b400559/arraysoft_image.html

and I am sure a bit of Googling will bring you more.

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber

Abhilash Venu scripsit 19/03/2008 07:17: