[BioC] Limma and EMPTY gene id for specific blocks of rows

Yannick Wurm Yannick.Wurm at unil.ch
Tue Mar 11 11:09:09 CET 2008

Hi Stanley,

you'll probably want to do something along these lines:
	>spotTypes <- readSpotTypes()

which requires that a SpotType.txt file in the current directory.
Contents of the file look like this:
	SpotType	ID	Color
	Gene	*	black
	Spikein	alien*	red
	Blank	EMPTY	yellow

Then before fitting, you can do something like this:
	>isGene = MA.p$genes$Status=="Gene"
	>fit = lmFit(MA.p[isGene,], design)

Kind regards,
yannick