[BioC] Problem using useMart with local DB

Alessandro Bruselles a.bruselles at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:59:07 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm trying to use Biomart with a local version of db: ensembl_mart_44;
Since a week ago, before upgrading to R 2.5 and bioconductor 1.10, I was
using the command:
/ensembl=useMart("ensembl_mart_44", dataset="hsapiens_gene_ensembl",
host="localhost", user="*****", password="******", local = TRUE,
mysql = TRUE)/" and it worked...
Now, with the same command I get the following error:
/Errore in useMart("ensembl_mart_44", dataset = "hsapiens_gene_ensembl",  :
        Please provide host, user, password and port for using local
database 'ensembl_mart_44'.
/
I'm using R v2.5 and bioconductor v.1.10/
/Any help will be appreciated/
/