[R-sig-ME] Mixed Models convergence problems, Jordi Rosich

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:23:00 CET 2016

My other thought about this was that *if* other covariates don't vary
within territory:treatment combinations, and the response is identical
within a territory:treatment combination, you wouldn't lose any actual
inferential power by collapsing to a single value per
territory:treatment combo ... ?
   Sorry if that isn't relevant, I haven't been following too closely ...