[R-sig-ME] lmertest - pairwise comparison p-value correction

Phillip Alday Phillip.Alday at unisa.edu.au
Mon Oct 17 06:58:12 CEST 2016

Ever lmerTest model is also a valid lme4 model (class merModLmerTest extends class lmerMod), so that shouldn't be a problem. You can also force the issue with something like:

lsmeans.command( as("lmerMod",lmertest.model))

Or going the other way:

summary(as("merModLmerTest",lme4.model),ddf="Satterthwaite")

Both examples assume that you have the necessary packages loaded.

Best,
Phillip

PS: Keep the list in CC, please. I often forget to do this myself, so feel free to remind me when I forget ...