[R-sig-ME] Priors for MCMCglmm with haplodiploid relatedness matrix

Michael Sheehan msheehan at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:54:20 CEST 2016

Matthew and Jared,

Many thanks for the replies. Using nadiv's makeS function I was able to run the model, so it seems that it was a problem with the code that I had been using to generate the pedigree.

At the very least let this thread stand as an advertisement for the makeS function in nadiv for aiding haplodiploid animal models!

Best

Mike