[R] Help for Use of R software

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Sun Jun 6 19:44:18 CEST 2021

A google-search of the term brings up as its first hit a link to a page
on the rdocumentation.org website that indicates that theTrialSize
package(version1.4)
<https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/TrialSize/versions/1.4> has a
function named "TwoSampleProportion.NIS".

If you executed these commands in an R console:

install.packages("TrialSize")
packageDescription("TrialSize")
library(TrialSize)
?TwoSampleProportion.NIS

.... you would probably see a help page that has almost the same content
as the page at rdocumentation.org

(A "two sample z-test", at least as I understand such a label, is not
necessarily a test for non-inferiority. That page doesn't actually
describe the results of a calculation using the
"TwoSampleProportion.NIS" function but if you go to the code you find
it's not doing a test of any sort but rather doing an oversimplified
sample size calculation.)

You appear to not understand that R is a system of packages that are
optionally installed and loaded into the core programming environment. I
would advise that you do some self-learning about how to use R (or) that
you contract with a person who can provide the skills need to both
educate you about the statistical issues in trial design and run your
analyses for you.

You should also read the fine Posting Guide:

David.