[R] md5sum issues

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Wed Feb 3 10:42:16 CET 2021

Thank you Ivan and Duncan for your help.

I understand your point Duncan, but the thing is that I do have an issue
here.
Is it then due to RStudio or even Windows? If it is, I can forget about
a solution on that end, so I would focus on what I can do, and this Git
setting seems to be the best place to start.

Or am I missing something (I am still a newbie on these things...)?

Ivan C

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments