[R] No "doc" directory in my installation of R.

John Dougherty jwd @end|ng |rom @urewe@t@net
Sun Aug 8 21:43:44 CEST 2021

On Sat, 7 Aug 2021 20:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

Documentation on most Linux systems, regardless of release, is commonly
located under the /usr/share directory.  For R that is
/usr/share/doc/R.  There is also a "man" entry for R.  The rstudio help
list might be able to help more than this list.