[R] [External] Re: access for free more than 500 essential Springer Nature textbooks

John C Frain |r@|nj @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 23 00:02:31 CEST 2020

On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 21:15, Richard M. Heiberger <rmh using temple.edu> wrote:

> The Excel file is what you need.
> As Fabio remarked, the downloadable links are in column R
>
> I normally read (and write) Excel files into R using library(openxlsx)
> There are also several other packages on CRAN for reading and writing
> Excel.
>
> I opened the .xlxs file in LibreOffice Calc.  I pasted the links in
column S into my browser and was offered a download in pdf and /or epub.
This worked very well.  Apologies for the double posting

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham
Dublin 14