[R] R Compied for Mac OS X

Gregory Coats gregco@t@ @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Jun 24 21:35:26 CEST 2020

Today, I downloaded, and installed the June 6, 2020 version of R, from the CRAN official site at Carnegie Mellon University. Unfortunately, while the CMU compiled Mac OS X R application provides access to base R stat functions, like mean, it does not provide me with access to any of R’s more advanced functions like movavg, and ggplot.
>From where can I download a more complete R executable, compiled for Mac OS X?
Greg Coats

http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/ <http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/>
Download R for (Mac) OS X
R-4.0.2.pkg (notarized and signed)
> version
platform       x86_64-apple-darwin17.0
arch           x86_64
os             darwin17.0
system         x86_64, darwin17.0
status
major          4
minor          0.1
year           2020
month          06
day            06
svn rev        78648
language       R
version.string R version 4.0.1 (2020-06-06)
nickname       See Things Now
> mean
function (x, ...)
UseMethod("mean")