[R] species accumulation curve with percentages

Eddie Tsyrlin t@yr||ne @end|ng |rom @tudent@un|me|b@edu@@u
Tue Jun 16 05:53:11 CEST 2020

I need to express species accumulation curve in percentage terms, i.e. the
vertical axis is from 1% to 100%
I have community data similar to BCI (from vegan package).
I can construct the 'usual' species curve (see below) but I need to convert
the species number to percentage.

data("BCI")
bcispec<-specaccum(BCI, method = "random",
                   permutations = 100)
plot(bcispec)

--
Eddie Tsyrlin, PhD Candidate | PEARG | Building 404, Grd Floor, Rm G21

School of Biosciences | University of Melbourne
*Post:* Bio21,  Flemington Rd, Parkville VIC 3052
*m: *0413 995525