[R] Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Stephen Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Sun Jul 12 00:19:48 CEST 2020

> Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
> There's only one version and it's free.

You're forgetting Microsoft R, formerly Revolution R (https://mran.revolutionanalytics.com/download), which comes in open and enterprise flavours, both with multithreading and the latter with beefed up database access services (from the marketing fluff). I should say I've tried neither; the standard R download at R-project.org is fine for what I do.

S Ellison