[R] RSA package adjust alpha for a1-a4 confidence intervals

Christopher Steinman chr|@@@te|nm@n @end|ng |rom jhu@edu
Thu Jan 23 21:19:56 CET 2020

Hi, I'm not experienced with R at all.  I'm using some canned code to produce RSA models in the RSA package.  I'd like to be able to adjust the alpha for the a1-a4 confidence intervals.

This doesn't appear to be a native option for the RSA package, unless I'm missing something because I'm a novice.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks for your time in advance!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]