[R] my question is how to read pvcm file

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 4 23:19:41 CEST 2019

Hi Jui-Kun,
Are you using the plm package and talking about a pvcm object that is
returned by the function of the same name? If so, it is not a "file"
but a list of values returned by the function. Maybe this will move
your question in the direction of intelligibility.

Jim