[R] data transformation

Sun Jan 20 19:44:54 CET 2019

There is no "perhaps" about it. Nonsense phrases like "similar to logit, where I dont [sic] lose normality of the data" that lead into off-topic discussions of why one introduces transformations in the first place are perfect examples of why questions like this belong on a statistical theory discussion forum like StackExchange rather than here where the topic is the R language.