[R] R help: fviz_nbclust’ is not available (for R version 3.5.2)

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 16 20:15:09 CET 2019

Hi,

fviz_nbclust is a function within the package factoextra. Once you
have installed the package and loaded it, you do not need to
explicitly install the function.

You probably also don't need FunCluster - I think you may be confusing
that package with the FUNcluster argument to the fviz_nbclust
function.

Do take a look at
?fviz_nbclust
for help and a working example.

library(factoextra)
library(NbClust)
# Standardize the data
load("df4.rda")
fviz_nbclust(df4, FUNcluster, method = c("silhouette", "wss", "gap_stat"))

Sarah

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 2:00 PM N Meriam <meriam.nef using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm struggling to install a function called "fviz_nbclus".
>
> My code is the following:
> pkgs <- c("factoextra",  "NbClust")
> install.packages(pkgs)
> library(factoextra)
> library(NbClust)
> # Standardize the data
> load("df4.rda")
> library(FunCluster)
>
> install.packages("fviz_nbclust")
> #fviz_nbclust(df4, FUNcluster, method = c("silhouette", "wss", "gap_stat"))
>
> Installing package into ‘C:/Users/DELL/Documents/R/win-library/3.5’
> (as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
> Warning in install.packages :
>   package ‘fviz_nbclust’ is not available (for R version 3.5.2)
>
> Best,
> Meriam

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com