[R] Can I safely use an installed R folder in a portable manner?

Tue Oct 9 23:35:00 CEST 2018

If you don't want to disturb the existing install of R then you might want to take some effort to bring your library with you and avoid letting your copy of R mess with the default user library. Packrat may help with this?