[R] Identyfing rows with specific conditions

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:35:49 CEST 2017

You haven't said whether your "table" is a matrix or data frame.
Presumably the latter.

Nor have you answered my question about whether order of your meal
code pairs matters.

Another question: can meals be replicated for an ID or are they all different?

Finally, is this a homework assignment or class project of some sort?
Or is it a real task -- i.e., what is the context?

Again, be sure to cc the list.

-- Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."