[R] Metafor multilevel metaregression: total variance increases when moderator added?

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 10:17:48 CET 2017

Dear Laura

If you are unable for some reason to share the data why not incorporate
the output into an e-mail (and please turn of HTML as it mangles
everything). Putting the plots from profiling somewhere we can read them
would be a useful addition.

This looks at first glance one of those situations where sadly one has
insufficient data for the models one would like to fit. We feel your pain.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html