[R] [R-pkgs] R package hypred: Simulation of genomic data in applied genetics

Khabat Kheirabadi kheirabadikh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:57:37 CEST 2017

Dear Frank,

I hope everything is well with you. ​
​First of all​
​, I​
​'d like thank you for your nice genomic simulation program (*hypred *package)
and also for taking your time to answer my question. Dear Frank, I'm a PhD
student of animal breeding science from Iran. Unfortunately although I try
more time for running your package in order to simulate of a historical and
reference population based on hypred manual (step by step) but linkage
disequilibrium (LD) value was true (near 0.20) only when the generations
was less than 50. In other words when I try for more generations this value
increased subsequently. If it is possible please help me and let me know
how should I change your program for getting near true value of LD when
generation increased to 1000?

*Best regards,*
Khabat
*PhD. Student of Animal Genetics & Breeding*
*Ramin University of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Ahwaz, Khuzestan,
Iran.*
Tel: 98-918-247-4501
Alternative email: K.Kheirabadi at outlook.com

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]