[R] R loop function in Tableau

Dai, Shengyu dais2 at rpi.edu
Thu Jul 6 23:19:47 CEST 2017

Hi R helpers,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am having trouble with R loop function in Tableau. Please see the attachment of a simple dataset. The problem is to test whether the value of columns is match.

Because Tableau do not have iteration function, I coded “if statement” in Tableau to realize the function, which is slow if having huge amount of data. I wonder to integrate Tableau with R studio to realize this functionality.

I did not find too much useful information online and I am asking helps for any examples of related low-level data calculation.

Thank you very much. Your helps and supports are really appreciated!

Best,

--

Shengyu (Freddy) Dai

Master of Science in Business Analytics