[R] How these Plots are called? Which package

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 14 11:57:02 CET 2017

No sign of attachment. 

    On Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:42 AM, Alaios via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:

 Hello,how I can try something like that in R (in the attachment I am providing a sketch).Which packages would you try to use?I would like to thank you in advance for your helpRegardsAlex
R-help at r-project.org mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

More information about the R-help mailing list