[R] really dumb question with building/creating a new package.

Erin Hodgess erinm.hodgess at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 23:46:41 CEST 2017

Hello.

I am creating a new RcmdrPlugin package.  However, I am getting some very
odd messages.

R CMD build RcmdrPlugin.gstats_1.0.0

 ERROR

cannot change to directory ‘RcmdrPlugin.gstats_1.0.0’

es-macbook-air:~ emhodgess$ R CMD check RcmdrPlugin.gstats_1.0.0

Warning: ‘RcmdrPlugin.gstats_1.0.0’ is neither a file nor directory,
skipping

es-macbook-air:~ emhodgess$ cd RcmdrPlugin.gstats/

es-macbook-air:RcmdrPlugin.gstats emhodgess$ pwd

/Users/emhodgess/RcmdrPlugin.gstats

es-macbook-air:RcmdrPlugin.gstats emhodgess$

I can neither run R CMD build nor check.  Any help truly appreciated.  It's
been ages since I've put together a package.

Thanks,
Erin

--
Erin Hodgess