[R] Function Distributions does not exist in package stats

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Thu Oct 13 20:59:41 CEST 2016

Hello,

'Distribution' is not the name of a function in package stats.
At an R prompt type ?Distributions. In that help page you will read

"Distributions {stats}	R Documentation
Distributions in the stats package
Description

Density, cumulative distribution function, quantile function and random
variate generation for many standard probability distributions are
available in the stats package. "

followed by the available distributions. There are also many other
distributions available in the many packages on CRAN.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas