[R] Creating R file

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat May 28 09:37:39 CEST 2016

This sounds like homework, which has been determined to be off-topic on this help list. Please read the Posting Guide before posting.

That said, it would appear the OP may need to read about data frames in, say, the Introduction to R... and perhaps about matrices... and using the as.* functions to convert between them... in addition to the below-mentioned help pages.