[R] How I can calculate the value of response variable

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:07:07 CEST 2016

Hi Rezvan,
I'll take a guess that you have been presented with a matrix of
coefficients. You probably know that a linear model is going to look
something like this:

Y = ax1 + bx2 + cx3 ...

So I will further guess that you want to infer a distribution of Y
(the response variable) from more than one set of coefficients. If my
guesses are correct, then you should be able to send an example that
shows what you have and what you want to get.

Jim