[R] about smwrgraphs package

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:56:09 CEST 2016

You really need to follow the posting guide and ask an actual
question, ideally a reproducible one.

Failing that, contacting the package maintainer may be the appropriate action.

You're very unlikely to get much interest on the R-help list in such a
vague question, but many of us are able to help with specific
questions even if we've never used a particular package.

Sarah

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 4:47 PM, lily li <chocold12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still haven't heard back from anyone. Please let me know as I think it is
> better to discuss here.
>
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 1:25 PM, lily li <chocold12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone used smwrGraphs package? I have some problems and think it may
>> be better to discuss if you have been using it. Thanks very much.
>>

>         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please don't post in HTML.

--
Sarah Goslee