[R] R package built using newer version of R

Tyler Auerbeck auerbecktj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:02:01 CET 2016

We're currently looking at using the R eclipse plugin StatET as our
development environment. Due to certain requirements, we're still using
2.15.1. However a required package of StatET was built using 2.15.3, which
results in the following warning:

Warning message:
package 'rj' was built under R version 2.15.3

I'm still fairly new to R, but is there any way for us to rebuild this
package using 2.15.1? It doesn't appear to cause us any issues, but it's
still not desirable for users to see that warning.

Any help would be appreciated.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]