[R] Fwd: about dowloading a package.

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 17:33:59 CET 2016

Dear Carlos

On 24/02/2016 11:11, Carlos Gracida Juarez wrote:
> Good morning, I have an issue with my computer in order to download a
> package.
>
> I've tried to download the "mosaicData" and by writing the command and
> using the install packages tab, and in the first gives ma a warning
> indication that the carpet of destiny is not rewritable,

You mean the destination directory I think (it would be better to give
us the exact error message even if it is in Spanish)

  and in the second,
> asks me about the possibility of open a new file carpet of destination, but
> doesn't allows me to make it.

You probably need extra permissions to do that or administrator
privileges but without more details about your system that is just a guess.
sessionInfo()
would give information which might help respondents.

> I hope you can help me, I'm new in the use of Rstudio.

You might get a better answer on their help forums as not everyone here
uses Rstudio

> Thanks,
>
> Carlos Gracida

Michael