[R] R packages for Mac Users

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 23 19:12:11 CET 2016

"All" is a pretty stringent test for a herd of cats.  If you constrain to packages on CRAN, there are currently about 300 binaries for Windows that don't show up in the Mac list, and about 40 that are in the Mac list but not the Windows list. There are about 8000 total.  Many times the non matched packages are OS specific and it would not make sense for them to be on both systems.