[R] recovering PLSDA equations for prediction (outside R)

Diego Ruiz Moreno diego at caseonit.com
Wed Dec 28 17:07:10 CET 2016

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the result of a PLSDA model outside R, but I'm having a
really hard time finding documentation on how to write the model from the
results in the fit object.
In order to provide a good starting point I believe that this code creates
a good model that is stored in the fit variable. I know that I can use the
predict function to create the predictions but I would like to "write the
predict function outside R".

Can anyone provide me with the equations? Thanks

# load the package
library(caret)
data(iris)
x <- iris[,1:4]