[R] Rbbg usurped ?

John Laing john.laing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:46:13 CET 2016

I've cleaned up the findata repository, you should now be able to install
Rbbg as expected.

But that said, the package is no longer being actively developed. Recent
efforts have been taking place in the Rblpapi package. The interface is
similar, though not strictly compatible. If you're doing much work with
Bloomberg data I recommend you check it out.

JL