[R] Is it possible to create such graph - Which packages can come handy?

Narendra Modi bjpmodi2016 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:04:19 CET 2016

Hello Gurus,
I intend to build attached reference graph in R(r.png). Could you give
me some ideas on how it can be done, if at all possible?

Basically, I would like to build a Histogram along Y axis for
different  respective X axis ranges.
As shown in the input.png file, there is a value of EUR for every Lw,
a simple X-Y scatter plot.
Now, what if I build ranges of x axis values, i.e 2000-4000,
4000-6000, 6000-8000 etc and analyze the histograms of Y axis values
for those ranges?

Thanks!