[R] R studio Problem

Amelia Marsh amelia_marsh08 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 07:18:18 CET 2016

Hi

I had installed R studio Desktop 1.0.44. However whenever I wanted to write any command, before I could complete, I was getting following error

Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)

I had uninstalled RStudio and again downloaded it and reinstalled. But still I am getting error like as mentioned below -

> a = 40

> b = 45
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)
> c = 120
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)
Error in normalizePath(dir, winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE) :
unused argument(s) (winslash = "/", mustWork = TRUE)

I had assigned value 40 to a, value 45 to b, but when I tried to assign value 120 to c, before I could complete, it started throwing above messages. I tried rnorm etc, however the error keeps on reappearing.

Can someone guide me.

Regards

Amelais