[R] Error in riv package

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:05:28 CEST 2016

On Aug 17, 2016 12:30 PM, "Jeff Newmiller" <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

> Not our problem.

Maybe maybe not. I'd say we don't have enough information to determine if
this is on topic for R-help or not (I assume this is what you meant by 'not
our problem').

Shivi, if you want help from this list you need to tell us exactly what you
did and exactly what happened. Refer to
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and
http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for guidance on how to ask for
help effectively.

Best,
Ista

Please correspond with the maintainer of that package.