[R] 3D surface plot

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:05:50 CEST 2016

There are several packages and functions that can do this (e.g. search
on "3d surface plots" at rseek.org or internet search engine).

You are much more likely to get a helpful answer if you provide a
minimal data set (e.g. via dput() ) and code from any function(s) and
package(s) that you tried. A pdf with a formula in it is not very
r-helper friendly.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter