[R] DataControl and DCARContControl functions

Yessile yessile24 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:53:51 CEST 2016

Hello,
I have some trouble with DataControl and DCARContControl functions. I can use the following codes for multivariate normal distribution.

sigma <- matrix(c(-1, 0, 0, 1), 2, 2)
 dc <- DataControl(size = 100, distribution = rmvnorm, dots = list(sigma = sigma))
 cc <- DCARContControl(epsilon = seq(0.05, 0.15, by = 0.05), distribution = rmvnorm,dots = list(mean = c(1, -1), sigma = sigma))

But, I want to use the same code for Multivariate Laplace and Multivariate Cauchy.  I have used to arrange the code for these two distributions but i didn’t succeed.

I would be glad if you could help.
Thank you from now…

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]