[R] R-dvel [robustness Simulation study of 2 sample test on several combination of factors ]

tan sj sj_style_1125 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 6 17:54:09 CEST 2016

Hi, i think i have figured the purpose of using this index (i-1)*5+j in the previous example that you gave.

It is because that i have to consider the outer loop and inner loop also... so the iterative for i need to minus one because it have ran one times simulation already ,then times the number of sizes of inner loop, then plus the iterative of j....

then for the simulation, i think there will be ((ss-1)*nsds +sim) for the index in the body of for loop...
Is it correct?

Sent from my phone