[R] Order of boxplots

Kristina Wolf kmwolf at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 15 05:26:00 CEST 2015

Have you tried:

tmp$type= factor(tmp$type, levels = c("c", "b", "a"))

Then try your boxplots.

*​~ Kristina*

​​
Kristina Wolf
​
​
Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Group in Ecology
M.S. Soil Science
​,
​
B.S. Animal Science​
​
KristinaMWolf.com
Restoration Ecology Lab
​
Department of Plant Sciences
​
University of California, Davis​
​
(530) 750-9771

"We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature
exposed to our method of questioning." ~ Werner Heisenberg