[R] [FORGED] Time Series Daily Frequency Part of a Year

zod jones zodjones at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:44:39 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply. I thought I'd find more on this by searching for
course enrollment forecasting because the events I'm dealing with are
essentially like courses that need to be compared year on year (over many
years). But the info I found relating to models for enrollment were only
aggregated (university enrollment overall and not specific courses only for
one term or semester compared year on year by date, etc.) I think maybe the
"date" part is just throwing me off -- they are really 92 data points and
not part of normal time series. That is my guess, anyway.

I'll do more research on multiple short time series and see where I get.
Thanks! Zodran

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]