[R] Help on Histogram ~ Barplot

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:00:02 CEST 2015

Hello,

> Now I have changed the file to a new file as RData.csv file and now when I
> use the below code it gives me an error
> graph<- read.csv("RData.csv", header = TRUE)

Here you read RData.csv into R as a data frame named graph.

> MonthlyWeight<-by(RData$Weight,names.arg = RData$Month,sum)

So here you need to refer to that data frame using the name you gave it.

Your problem looks like a lack of basic understanding of how R works.
Here are a couple of sources that might help you get started:
http://www.burns-stat.com/documents/tutorials/impatient-r/
http://cyclismo.org/tutorial/R/

Sarah

--