[R] Vincentizing Reaction Time data in R

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:38:47 CEST 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Gabriel WEINDEL <gabriel.weindel at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> For my master thesis, I'm currently working in cognitive neuroscience on
> executive control through measurement of reaction time and I need to get my
> data 'vincentized' with an exclusive use of R set by my statistic teacher
> for a test purpose, for this reason I can't use the python code the lab
> team usually uses.
> Despite a dozen hours of research I couldn't find any package or R-code
> which would allow the use of vincentization, that's why I'm querying help
> on the R forum.
>
> So has anyone ever used vincentization in R ?

I haven't. And I failed statistics in school. But a Google search got me to
this page, which I hope might be of some help to you. If not, my apologies.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2003-May/034272.html

--
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.He's about as useful as a wax frying pan.10

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]