[R] error using the huge R package

Juan Fernandez jfertaj at well.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 14 00:45:03 CEST 2015

Dear List

I am trying to do an association network using some expression data I have, the data is really huge: 300 samples and ~30,000 genes. I would like to apply a gaussian graphical model to my data using the huge R package.

Here is the code I am using

> dim(data)
#[1] 317 32200

> huge.out <- huge.npn(data)
> huge.stars <- huge.select(huge.out, criterion=“stars”)

However in this last step I got the following error:

Error in cor(x) : sampling…..in progress:10%
Missing values present in input variable ‘x’. Consider using use = ‘pairwise.complete.obs’

Any help would be very appreciated

Juan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]