[R] large dummy-variable set in R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:14:52 CEST 2015

Guess what?

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 9:09 AM, ritschko <y.nacht at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Hey! Have you ever found a solution to your problem? I have exactly the same
> issue.
>
> Best

The people who read the R-help email list have exactly zero idea what
you're talking about.

The above is all that shows up on the mailing list if you reply on
Nabble without including any context. Nabble has nothing whatsoever
officially to do with the email list. (It's also customary to sign
your emails, so we can call you something besides "hey you".)

So if you'd like help with an R problem, you'd be best served by
subscribing to the email list, and posting a reproducible example that
describes what you did and what you've tried, with sample data for
potential answerers to use.

Without a reproducible example that includes some sample data (fake is
fine), the code you used, and some clear idea of what output you
expect, it's impossible to figure out how to help you. Here are some
suggestions for creating a good reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

The R-help posting guide may also be useful:
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Sarah
--
Sarah Goslee